The LCE Buzz is Leadership Center for Excellence’s members-only monthly eNewsletter. The LCE Buzz contains resources for further leadership development, information about Leadership Center for Excellence programming and LCE/LA member news. The eNewsletter is sent out in the first week of every month. If you are a member and do not receive the LCE Buzz, please let us know!
Submissions from the following categories will be accepted:
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Job Announcements
- Public Service Announcements
- Member News (new job/promotion, joined a Board, had a baby, got married, received an award)
- Member Condolences
- Informational Articles on Topics Related to Leadership Development
- Note: Submissions regarding other organization’s efforts to raise money WILL NOT be accepted.
Technical requirements include:
- Articles submitted for consideration for publication should be short, factual and no more than 150 words in length.
- Please do not submit articles written in the first person narrative (we, our, us, etc.).
- Please include name and contact information (phone or e-mail) of person(s) submitting articles in case follow-up by Leadership Center for Excellence needs to be made. When submitting articles, please note if the same person is the contact for members who may want to follow-up. If not, please include information for a contact for our members.
If you have an article or news item that you would like to submit for the following month’s LCE Buzz, please read the requirements and then send it to us!
Submissions for the following month must be made by the 15th of the previous month. For example, if you would like a job announcement placed in the July issue, the submission must be received by June 15th.
Leadership Center for Excellence reserves the right to edit for length and content.