Be the Most Effective Leader Possible with Customized Consulting
With today’s competitive environment and your commitment to success, our customized consulting is tailored to make you and your organization the best possible based on your unique needs and circumstances. You will have support from and access to the best leaders in the business who are here to help you take your organization and your leadership abilities to the next level in order to achieve maximum impact and results.
Strategic PlanningWe can help you create a roadmap to guide your organization to its most impactful future.
DiSC & Team PerformanceThis proven, effective tool gives you and your team way to communicate in order to leverage everyone’s strengths.
Board DevelopmentBuilding your board of directors will lead to impact beyond measure.
Culture ChangeA shift in direction. A new leader. Understanding the impact on your organization’s culture and developing strategies to move through it will make it work for you.
Change ManagementChange happens. Modeling best practices, we’ll help you get through it and thrive in the process.
Peer-to-Peer SupportIt can be lonely at the top. Our Leadership Mindtrusts create a safe space to learn and get support from other leaders who will on the journey with you.
CoachingWe are your behind-the-scenes, personal strategic partner. One-on-one time with a certified coach will move your leadership and impact to the next level.
Crucial ConversationsLearning how to best approach challenge and essential topics cuts through the stress while ensuring all are respected.
Team BuildingPart art, part coaching, part visioning, LCE’s Art of Possibilities workshops use “upcycling/repurposing” as a metaphor for seeing what can be.
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce
- Arlington Community Federal Credit Union (ACFCU)
- Bean, Kinney & Korman, P.C.
- BM Smith
- The Boeing Company
- Clarendon Dental Arts
- Dominion Hospital
- Freddie Mac
- Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce
- Rocklands Barbeque and Grilling Company
- Segue Technologies, Inc.
- Washington Workplace
- AHC, Inc.
- American Red Cross
- Animal Welfare League of Arlington (AWLA)
- Arlington Food Assistance Center (AFAC)
- Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing (APAH)
- Arlington Soccer Association
- Arlington Street People’s Assistance Network (A-SPAN)
- Bonder and Amanda Johnson Community Development Corporation
- Bridges to Independence
- Children’s National Medical Center
- Columbia Pike Revitalization Organization (CPRO)
- Foster Care Alumni of America
- Friends of the Library Montgomery County (FOLMC)
- Langley Residential Support Services
- Linden Resources
- Phoenix Houses of the Mid-Atlantic
- Unity Community Ministries (UCM)
- Wolf Trap Center for the Performing Arts
- Arlington County Sheriff’s Office
- The City of Rancho Cordova
- Freddie Mac
- Northern Virginia Juvenile Detention Center
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife
- Marymount University
- Neumann University, Philadelphia
- Silver Lake College
To view an individual’s bio, please click on the appropriate photo.
The Leadership Center for Excellence has been phenomenal for A-SPAN, providing us with recognition, connections that lead to impact, courage to think outside of the box, and perspectives of other sectors that have improved our teamwork and service delivery.
You have been a tremendous asset and this would not have come together so well without your guidance and support. I appreciate all you do for us! It is great to have the plan in place and will be even better to see the objectives met over the coming years.
I really like the practical information we received: The models and tools, effective question formats and question examples, elements of planning and conducting a mentor visit (the ‘buckets’). It was especially nice that the models are easy to use and understand – no heavy-duty training or certification required in order for us to use these with others and explain how they work.
I must say, that was the best thing that ever happened to A-SPAN. The board came alive, and all else seemed to fall into place. Strategic planning is another thing that I really saw as a game changer with my time at A-SPAN.
Take the next step to developing yourself or your organization!
Whether you attend our skills development workshops, request a custom consulting arrangement or participate in a program with Leadership Center for Excellence, the experiential learning environment we create will equip you with fresh insights and concrete tools. We'd love to speak with you about where you are and where you'd like to be!Contact Us!